Friday, January 24, 2014

Memorable Experiences

     One of the most memorable experiences for me was the pumpkin carving. It never really occurred to me that carving pumpkins was a design skill, but I guess it is! It was fun to be able to take a break from doing actual school work and get our hands dirty.
     Another memorable experience for me was both of the times that we went to VIA. Seeing people do what they love in such an amazing environment was inspirational because I could see myself being one of those people. I hope that my experience the next three years in London will be half as amazing as VIA.
    Lastly, these experiences wouldn't be half as amazing as they were without my classmates :) I have never been such a close-knit class where everyone gets along so well. We all have different personalities but they all blend together perfectly. If there is one thing I am going to miss about high school, it is this Graphic Design class.

No comments:

Post a Comment